Established in 1997, we are specialists in building fine country homes on the Southern Highlands of NSW. Under the guiding hand of Master Builder, Robert Crawford (left) ,we offer quality tailored home construction that leaves clients free to enjoy the experience of building a new home or renovating whilst we take care of all the details.
We undertake all types of projects, ranging from restoration work, domestic extensions and refurbishments through to new builds. We work closely with client or their Architects carefully and accurately following plans and specifications.
Members of the NSW Master Builders Association our company has a core team of bricklayers and carpenters and works closely with other skilled trades from across the Southern Highlands.
Our reputation for excellence is based on producing high quality building and excellent customer relationships. This reputation has been built up over many years and is evidenced by an impressive list of rejuvenated and brand new homes across the Southern Highlands. Satisfied clients testify to the experience.
In selecting us for your next project, you can be sure you are employing an organisation with a profound knowledge of building and highly skilled in-house craftsmen with many years of in-depth experience.
We are a traditional family business personally committed to building efficiently to the highest standards and establishing and maintaining the trust and respect of our valued clients. We believe in a traditional approach and embracing innovation, thereby delivering the very best value for money for clients.
The trust and respect we enjoy from clients is based upon the application of these values to great effect across a wide spectrum of construction projects.
Member Of The Master Builders Association
As a member of the Master Builders Association (MBA) we adhere to the following principles:
- Provide products and services with competence, fairness, value, honesty and integrity
- Ensure that all products and services provided are delivered as advertised, and that all claims made are genuine
- Ensure that standards of workmanship are provided as promised to the customer, in accordance with the appropriate industry practice for the class of work concerned, and in a manner which shall enhance the reputation of the industry
- At all times conduct business in free and fair competition, and refrain from making any misleading and untrue statements about other members
- Avoid any actions which might bring the MBA and its members into disrepute